Why does Humanergy exist?
The world needs a new kind of leader — People who are passionately committed to the greater good and who have the character, wisdom and competence to make a difference.
Humanergy was founded in 2000 by John Barrett and David Wheatley. They wanted to help people transform themselves and those with whom they work. Humanergy has now expanded to a diverse team of facilitators who thrive on designing and delivering the right stuff to unlock potential.
Humanergy reveals the leader within individuals, teams and organizations.
What does Humanergy believe?
- Leadership is about the choices we make
- Everyone needs to and can be a leader
- Leadership is the difference maker in organizations
- People own their own leadership journey, not their bosses or a consultant
How do we reveal the leader within?
We craft unique training, coaching and facilitation experiences for individuals, teams and organizations that:
- Foster self-awareness and an eagerness for growth
- Inspire and focus passionate commitment
- Develop wisdom
- Strengthen and deepen character
- Equip, refine and practice the necessary competence
- Unlock the best results for the greater good
What makes Humanergy different?
- We are dedicated to living what we believe
- People trust us to be safe and challenging
- We are quick studies and always improving
- Our clients say we are authentic and respectful
What situations do we address?
Humanergy typically supports leadership development through the following critical individual and organizational transitions:
Good to great
Taking a leadership team from successful to outstanding
From doing the work to supervising those who do the work
Boss of bosses
From supervising workers to supervising supervisors
New position and/or new company
From operations to corporate, i.e. from a place of authority to a place of influence
Expert to boss of experts
From a technical expert to leading technical experts
Setting vision and strategy
Becoming the leader of the organization
Turning an organization from poor performing to high performing
From a “founders” organization to a “bigger-than-us” organization
Creating a new, aligned and energized leadership culture
Creating a culture of employee ownership