Humanergy, a leadership development company in Marshall, MI is seeking an organized, detail-loving person to join the administrative part of our team. We are looking for someone who can give about 24 hours a week to support the success of Humanergy and its fabulous clients.
Our desired candidate will align with Humanergy’s values of making a difference in the world, focusing on strengths, being a continuous learner and always seeking a “WOW” client experience. We love people who are smart, love to learn and work well collaboratively. If you prefer a formal corporate environment, that’s not us. We work hard AND have fun along the way.
Results we need:
- Forward-thinking, masterful detail management supporting Humanergy’s consulting team who serve many different clients
- Prompt, warm and responsive customer service
- Development and oversight of feedback systems including surveys and assessments
- Be a good person. We like talented people and we hire talented, awesome people.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, and at the same time act decisively. We are each encouraged to “act like an owner.”
- Build and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients and the internal Humanergy team. Sometimes this means working through conflict, and that’s a good thing. We believe building positive internal and external relationships makes us better employees, creates a stronger organization and yields happier people all around.
- Demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy. Details matter.
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines. We’re a lean crew with a healthy client load. You won’t be bored, and you’ll need to keep multiple plates spinning at the same time with a smile and positive attitude.
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft and Google suites
- Effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient writing and editing skills, including ability to proofread and compose emails and other communications.
- Comfort with routine bookkeeping tasks.
- Consistently organize and maintain Humanergy’s intellectual property and other information on Drive; be passionate about improving and maintaining our shared digital resources.
- Be a lifelong learner and share your knowledge for the greater good of the team
- Project and logistics management (scheduling meetings, arranging travel, materials preparation)
- Develop sustainable systems and document best practices
- Interest in technology and ability to do basic problem-solving when issues arise
Humanergy offers flexible schedules, telecommuting when necessary and paid time off for all support positions. In short, Humanergy is an awesome place to work!
Contact Karen Weideman, Humanergy Business Manager – email@example.com – or message us.Share this article on: