Humanergy, a leadership development company in Marshall, MI is excited to find a couple great people to join the administrative part of our team. While we’re thinking two part-timers; with the right skillset we’d consider a single, full-time hire.
Our desired candidates will align with Humanergy’s values of making a difference in the world, focusing on strengths, being a continuous learner and always seeking a “WOW” client experience. We love people who are smart and skilled, work well collaboratively, and like to have a bit of fun. If you prefer a formal corporate environment, that’s not us.
Results we need:
- Forward-thinking, masterful detail management supporting Humanergy’s consulting team who serve many different clients
- Prompt, warm and responsive customer service
- Professional, value-added, error-free and attractive client and marketing materials, including take-home handouts, presentations, etc.
- Creative, insightful, and practical written materials such as blogs, white papers and training materials
- Development and oversight of feedback systems including surveys and assessments for Humanergy’s ongoing continuous improvement initiative
Skills needed for both positions:
- Be a good person. We like talented people and we hire talented, awesome people.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, and at the same time act decisively. We are each encouraged to “act like an owner.”
- Build and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients and the internal Humanergy team. Sometimes this means working through conflict, and that’s a good thing. We believe building positive internal and external relationships makes us better employees, creates a stronger organization and yields happier people all around.
- Demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy. Details matter.
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines. We’re a lean crew with a healthy client load. You won’t be bored, and you’ll need to keep multiple plates spinning at the same time with a smile and positive attitude.
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft and Google suites
- Effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient writing and editing skills, including ability to proofread and compose emails, and other communications.
- Consistently organize and maintain Humanergy’s intellectual property and other information on Drive; be passionate about improving and maintaining our shared digital resources.
- Be a lifelong learner and share your knowledge for the greater good of the team
For potential role #1
- Good grasp of visual and graphic design
- Develop concepts and execute design to the satisfaction of Humanergy and clients alike
- Enthusiasm and skill in plain language writing
- Technical fluency to create and edit in Word, Google Docs, Slides and Powerpoint
- Experience with MailChimp, WordPress and/or SurveyMonkey a plus!
- Authoring blogs and other professional writing for marketing or client work
For potential role #2
- Project and logistics management (scheduling meetings, arranging travel, materials preparation)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Develop sustainable systems and documented best practices
- Interest in technology and ability to do basic problem-solving when issues arise
Humanergy offers flexible schedules, telecommuting when necessary and paid time off for all support positions. In short, Humanergy is an awesome place to work!
Contact Karen Weideman, Humanergy Business Manager – email@example.com – or message us.
Photo by Christi Barrett.